CVAT Development Service - equipping and enabling VCFOs to thrive.
Our Development Service develops and strengthens Voluntary Community and Faith Organisations (VCFOs) in Tameside, to survive and thrive, enabling them to deliver high quality services. We help over 150 organisations each year.
We can help your organisation to:
- Identify, apply for and secure resources (see funding for more information)
- Build the skills and knowledge of your trustees, staff and volunteers (check out our new learning zone)
- Improve the effectiveness, quality and sustainability of your organisation
How can I access help for my organisation?
- Use this website! We have designed this website so can ‘self serve’ yourself to useful information, resources and practical tools to help your organisation with every aspect of your development.
- One to one ‘Development Service Surgeries’ - these are by appointment only. Please contact one of the team to book an appointment (if you are a new organisation, we need to meet with at least two management committee members before offering further help).
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry and include as much detail as possible (please note, if you would like us to read over a draft funding application before you submit it please let us know as soon as possible, at least a week, so we can book time in to help you).
- Subscribe to the CVAT eBulletin to get update information on the latest funding opportunities and other useful resources to help your organisation.
- Bespoke services - we can design and deliver specific training courses to meet your needs, assist with business or strategic planning, consultation and marketing help. These are charged at affordable rates. Please see CVATplus for more information. These are chargeable services to help us cover the costs of running the service so we can continue to provide support to other organisations.
Making the most of the CVAT Development Service
Our Development Service develops and strengthens Voluntary Community and Faith Organisations (VCFOs) in Tameside, to survive and thrive, enabling them to deliver high quality services. We help over 150 organisations each year so are a very busy service.
We are always keen to hear feedback on our services. If you have recently accessed support, please complete a feedback form and send this back to us.
For more information, please contact Naomi, Dawn or Amanda on 0161 339 4985, email email@example.com